While the iPhone app has been in existence since we initially launched our new website through Wild Apricot, the Android version was not fully functional. At some point this was completed and both versions are now fully functional.
If you download and install on your iPhone or Android, and you are a paid member, here's what you will be able to do with the app.
What can your members do with the member app?
- Renew their membership
- View a member directory
- View another member's profile
- Email their fellow members
- View a calendar of upcoming events
- View details of upcoming events
- Add event to their device calendar
- Register for an event and pay the registration fee
- Specify the number of guests (if the registration type was set up to collect the total number of guests only)
- View their existing event registrations
- Cancel an existing event registration (if your site administrator has enabled this option for your registration type)
- Pay an outstanding event registration fee
- View and update their own member profile
- View their membership card
What can't your members do with the member app?
- Join a waitlist for an event
For Android users: You can download and install the app from Google Play or click here.
For iPhone users: You can download and install the app from your Apple or iTunes store or click here.
The name of the members app is Wild Apricot Members App.
Please note: when you open the app for the first time you will be prompted to login, using your member email and password. If you have an account with another organization on Wild Apricot using the same email/password combination you will be asked to select which one you are logging in to. You will also be asked if you would like to receive notifications and these will be event reminders, renewal reminders and other site specific items.
As noted above you will have access to a members list and can click on individual members to view their profile. If you do not want your profile information visible, you can edit your profile and choose any information you want kept private or make your entire profile private.
This is what will appear on a member profile that has no settings marked private.
You will also get a handy event list of upcoming classes and events
and can click on any for more information or to register and/or add it to your calendar.
Only current paid members will have access through the app and will need to login with their email address and password.